Monthly Calendar events
- Every other Monday 6:30 PM, Hepburn Library of Hermon, 105 Main Street Hermon NY 13652. The Hermon Library Book Club meets every other Monday at the library. For information, contact the library at (315) 347-2285.
- Third Monday of the month 7-8 PM, DeKalb Historical Society Monthly Meeting, Meeting House Museum, 696 East DeKalb Road DeKalb NY 13630. The DeKalb Historical Association meets every third Monday at 7 pm (April through October). For more information, contact Bryan Thompson, Historian, at (315) 347-1900. .
- Third Monday of the month 6-7 PM, HDCS Alumni Association Monthly Meeting
Hermon-DeKalb Central School Cafeteria, 709 East DeKalb Road DeKalb, NY 13630
- Third Monday of the month 6 PM, The HDCS Monthly Board of Education meets in the library at 709 East DeKalb Road DeKalb NY 13630. The public is welcome. For more information contact the school at 315 347 3442.
- Second Tuesday of the month 6-8 PM, Hermon Town Board Meeting, Hermon Town Offices, 109 Church Street Hermon NY 13652. The monthly meeting of the Hermon Town Board is held at 6pm on the second Tuesday. The meeting is open to the public. For more information, contact Hermon Town Clerk Karen Wayering at 315 347 3606.
- Tuesdays 10 AM-12 PM, Hermon History Centre Open Hours, Hermon Town Offices, 109 Church Street Hermon NY 13652
- Wednesdays 11-3, DeKalb Historical Society Museum Open Hours, Meeting House Museum, 696 East DeKalb Road DeKalb NY 13630. No Wednesday hours November through January.
- Meet nearly every Wednesday 6:30-8:15 PM, Scouts Meeting, DeKalb United Methodist Church, 4302 US Highway 11 DeKalb, NY 13630. The Boy Scouts of America has both a boys’ troop and a girls’ troop open to ages 11-17 years old. We also offer meetings for 4th and 5th grade Cub Scouts overlapping the troop meeting from 7:30-8:15pm same night. For information, contact Darcie Velez 315 884 0215.
- First Wednesday of the month 5:30 - 7:30 PM, Richville Village Board Meeting, Richville Village Offices, 87 Main Street Richville, NY 13681. The Richville Village Board meets the first Wednesday of the month at 5:30 PM at the village offices. Public is welcome to attend.
- Second Wednesday of the month 11-12 PM, DeKalb- Hermon Seniors Monthly Meeting
DeKalb Community Room, 26 Josephine Street DeKalb Junction NY 13630. For more information, contact Brenda Sanderson at (315) 854-8121.
- Third Wednesday of the month at 7 PM, De Kalb Town Board Meetings. Regular monthly board meeting is always open to the public. Town Hall is located at 2907 County Route 17 De Kalb Junction.
- First Thursday of the month 7:30-8:30 PM, DeKalb Volunteer Fire Dept. DeKalb Junction Volunteer Fire Department, 4323 US Highway 11 DeKalb, NY 13630
- Every Thursday 6-7 PM, Taking Off Pounds Sensibly Meeting. Hepburn Library of Hermon, 105 Main Street Hermon NY 13652. TOPS (Taking Pounds off Sensibly) meets every Thursday at the Library. For more information, contact the library at (315) 347-2285.
- Every Thursday 4-7 PM DeKalb Historical Society Museum Open Hours, 696 East DeKalb Road DeKalb NY 13630.
- Second and fourth Fridays of the month, trip to Wal-Mart $4 round trip. Sponsored by the Office of the Aging, call 315-386-2600 for more details.